Saturday, May 23, 2009

Joey's last day of Pre-K






Where has the time gone? It just seems like it was yesterday when I dropped Joey off for Pre-K. His school put on such a huge celebration for the last day of school!!! They were to wear their bathing suits to school because they were having some water fun. The morning started with practice for their graduation ceremony, then a picnic lunch under a huge tree on the front lawn. After that, they went behind the school for all the festivities. A bounce house, snow cones, water fun...what a great day. I wasn't able to stay long, but I did get to show up to take a few pictures.

When I came to pick Joey up from school, the mother's who stayed for the day all were crying and so was his teacher. The one mom informed me they were all crying because of Joey. Well, that can never be good right? LOL! Turns out when Miss Maryann asked if anyone was scared to start Kindergarten, Joey said he was. When she asked him why he said "Because I will miss you Miss Maryann, and you will miss me, so I don't want you to be sad". He just adores his teacher. She is a really wonderful woman, so this was expected from him. I loved that school and I will definitely be sending Dominic there.

1 comment:

Stockpiling Mom said...

Looks like a GREAT time! I can't believe how quickly the time flies!