Saturday, May 23, 2009

After 9 years, it's about time!







So, we have been in this house for 9 years and we haven't ever done anything to the front yard. This is the year. We have started and are still working, but this is the look so far. We cleared out all of the bushes and for the firs time, I planted flowers in the flower box along the front of the house. I also planted flowers in the area by the front door. This weekend, we are getting a sod cutter to cut out all the grass in a large area to mulch and plant our new bushes. Stay tuned...more pictures to come as we continue the project!

Oh, and look at Joey...he has a WORM in his hand. The first "manly" thing he has done in a while. ROFLMAO!!! He kept telling me "I'm the Man, Mommy"!!! Later I found a whole bunch of dried up worms in the "trunk" of his big wheel. Turns out while we were digging roots, he was stealing the worms and putting them in his bike. LOL! NASTY!