Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!!!






OK, I am a day late on my post, but come on!!! Better late than pregnant right? LOL! We've had a very busy 2 days, so please excuse my late post.

Here are a couple pictures of the kids. I'm so bummed I didn't get one of the 4 of them together all dressed up. Heck, I'm mad that we still haven't had a family picture taken. SOON...hopefully soon!

I hope you all got what you wanted this year! John surprised me with some wonderful gifts! The most awesome was a little note he wrote to me telling me how much I deserve the gifts and how much I mean to him and the family. I married the most awesome man ever!!! He's the best!!! I just love him! When I told him how much I loved the note, he smiled from ear to ear and said "I knew you would". Yeah, he knows me! :D

3 comments:

gqzmommy said...

great pictures of the kiddos Karie! they're all so cute! and wonderful gifts from the hubby...WTG!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Those are great! I could eat D up! Seriously...

What a great hubby!

Happy New Year!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Karie the pictures of the kids are great!

Sandra