Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy birthday Hanna!!!!



November 28, 2008. Hanna's 8th birthday. My baby girl is 8! Where is time going? Why do they have to grow up? Every year, Hanna asks me to make the same cake for her. A round chocolate cake...this year, she asked for chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles. She changed it up a bit. LOL!

This year, on her birthday, I was babysitting my niece Jessica and my nephew A.J., so we celebrated her birthday with them. Of course, in true Hanna fashion, we had Frisch's for dinner. LOL!

Hanna, you are such a beautiful little girl. You will always be my little cuttle bug. You have a personality just like me and I love it. You find humor in most things in life and you are always positive. You are very energetic and always put forth great effort in all you do. You are smart and caring. I love you baby girl!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! She is growing so fast. Where does time go?? I'm glad she had a wonderful birthday and YUM YUM I want some of that cake!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cake looks yummy!

gqzmommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Hanna! Hope you had fun and that cake looks yummy! Great request!