Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hailee is 11!!!!!!


Ahhh...my big girl!!! My Lee Lee turned 11 today. It kills me to think how "old" she is. Gone are the days of her asking for cute little toys, and innocent "kids" music. Now it's MP3 players, Johnas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, make-up and everything else that is "almost grown up". I see her innocence slipping away more and more each day. WHY can't we put them in a bubble and make them stay young and innocent forever???

Hailee, we are so very proud of you! You are such a good girl, with a very good head on your shoulders. Not only do you succeed in school, but at everything you do. You set your goals and you are very determined to reach each one of them. You have a heart of gold and will give the shirt off of your back to help anyone who needs it. I hope you keep these fine qualities all of your life. You are beautiful, kind, loving, smart, and very sympathetic to others. You make sure everyone else is taken care of before you worry about yourself. You are extremely giving.

You will always be my baby girl...no matter how old you are. I love you baby!!!!!


Oh...by the way...notice the cake. 3 5 3. That equals 11. I totally fogot the candle. So, you have to add the numbers up. That's was John's bright idea! ROFL!

1 comment:

gqzmommy said...

A very sweet tribute to your baby! What a very kind and beautiful 11 year old you have!

I love the candles! Awesome idea!