Thursday, January 1, 2009

GIMMEE the Pan BUCKEYES Daddy!




Thanks to my GOOD friend Tonya, I have the recipe for Pan Buckeyes. OMG...to die for!!!! I had never heard of these until she made them.

So, I made them for our New Years Party. Everyone loved them. And, by that, I mean EVERYONE!!! Dominic was drooling over these. Good thing there are no peanut allergies in our family!!! If you had one in your hand, he was squealing until he had a bite. He doesn't eat table food yet...although, our ped said he can start. He has no teeth yet and no signs of getting them either. LOL!

On a side note: My baby is going to be 1 in February! ONE...already!!! February 26th. I can't believe it!

2 comments:

Stockpiling Mom said...

Those look yummy! I have never heard of those!

Tonya A said...

now I want one! I'm so hungry for something sweet!

those pics of little D are so cute! that's what some adults look like too when they see pan buckeyes! LOL!